The International Thermal Spray Association, a Standing Committee of The American Welding Society, is a professional industrial organization dedicated to expanding the use of thermal spray technologies for the benefit of industry and society.
Your company should join the International Thermal Spray Association (ITSA) now! As a company-member, professional industrial association, our mission is dedicated to expanding the use of thermal spray technologies for the benefit of industry and society. ITSA members invite and welcome your company to join us in this endeavor.
Whether you are a job shop, a captive in-house facility, an equipment or materials supplier, an educational campus, or a surface engineering consultant, ITSA membership will be of value to your organization.
Our annual membership meetings provide a mutually rewarding experience for all attendees – both business and personal. Our one-day technical program and half-day business meeting balanced by social activities provide numerous opportunities to discuss the needs and practices of thermal spray equipment and processes with one another.
As an ITSA member, your company has excellent marketing exposure by being listed centerfold in the SPRAYTIME newsletter.
ITSA member companies are also highlighted in the ITSA booth at several trade shows throughout the year.
- Includes Supporting Company Membership in the American Welding Society with five individual AWS memberships
- Annual ITSA Membership meeting participation
- Access to videos and Powerpoints of Technical Programs
- SPRAYTIME® company listing
- ITSA website company listing
- Copies of SPRAYTIME newsletter (hardcopy and electronic)
- 10% discount on SPRAYTIME advertisements
- 25% discount on AWS thermal spray publications
- Scholarship program
- Communication of current events
- Listing of ITSA companies involved in thermal spray
- Network with industry experts
A company-member association, ITSA invites all interested companies to talk with our officers, and company representatives to better understand member benefits. A complete list of ITSA member companies and their representatives can be found on our website.
Chairman: David Lee, Kennametal Stellite Company, Inc.
Vice-Chairman: Ana Duminie
Program Manager: Alfred Nieves
Bill Mosier, Polymet Corporation
Dan Hayden, Hayden Corporation
Jim Ryan, TechMet Alloys
Peter Ruggiero, Curtiss-Wright Surface Technologies